About the company
A leading company providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
This organisation is looking for several experienced Organisational Change Managers to support the delivery of End User projects. You will work with across multiple project teams and will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of communications and stakeholder management to ensure that business stakeholders are engaged effectively and that staff are ready, willing and able to adopt the new technology solutions when implemented
- Assure business readiness of impacted stakeholders
- Manage the delivery of communication and stakeholder engagement for one or more end user services projects
- Producing a communication and stakeholder engagement plan
- Analyse the change impacts for a project and producing a change impact assessment
- Working closely with the project team and key stakeholders,
- Take a structured approach to delivering change and communication, identifying business impacts, and developing and executing communication and stakeholder engagement activities
- Develop communication and stakeholder engagement plans
- Conduct impact assessments (e.g. Business process changes)
- Manage the creation and delivery of project communication material
- Provide regular status updates
- Experienced as an Organisational Change Manager
- 2+ years of experience in managing the delivery of change and communication activities for technology projects
- strong background in communication delivery who is able to take a "hands on" approach to driving outcomes
- Experienced within a large program environment.
- Strong background in managing the delivery of project communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Thorough understanding of a recognised organisational change management methodology.
- Ability to establish credibility quickly and engage and inspire key stakeholders, as well as strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Experienced in a structured and organised approach to change delivery, ensuring change management activities are synchronised with project delivery.
- Proactive and forward looking behaviours to enable effective schedule/resource/risk/issue management.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 28 January
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 191671
Please click the apply button.