The Business Change Coordinator works as a conduit between the Human Resources Information Management Solution (HRIMS) business system program and change impacted business areas within the ACT Government. This role is responsible for providing on the ground guidance with the identification of change impacts and the development and delivery of change activities. Through strong business engagement the position will provide assistance with change transition support to business areas in support of the implementation of the HRIMS.
- Contribute to the development and administration of change deliverables, including change management strategies, stakeholder engagement plans and business change transition activities.
- Collaborate as a part of an integrated team to effectively and efficiently deliver business change transition activities and to assist with communications outcomes.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with business stakeholders to identify opportunities in the development of business change transition activities.
- Coordinate and assist business with the implementation and adoption of business readiness activities.
- Assist with the administration of the business readiness reporting and contribute to the preparation of governance activities.
- Work within a program context, adhering to timelines to support the broader Program team outcomes.
- Review key program products, for readability, consistency, and fluency to ensure high quality documentation
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience in applying change and communications practices within a project context. With an understanding of the ADKAR model (or other change management methodology), in achieving change adoption outcomes.
- Ability to effectively support the development, delivery and implementation of change and communications strategies and plans.
The role is open for both Australian Citizens and PR Holders
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 207888
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.