Our client, one of the Australian Iconic Enterprise is looking for Operational Readiness Specialist to join their team for an initial 6 months with potential extension
This role supports service transition / operational readiness activities to ensure the successful and seamless move to establish a new or changed service into production. This includes the coordination and delivery for all support material for the IT National Service Desk, end user help and support, communications, support model design and socialisation, change approval and representation and hyper care management and support.
Skills & Experience
- Process ownership/management and governance experience.
- Experience supporting service transition / operational readiness activities
- Experience with coordination and delivery for IT Service Desk
- Hyper care management and support
- end user help and support
- Tertiary qualification and/or 3+ years' experience in Change Management, IT Business Analysis or Process/Project Management discipline.
- Able to interact with all levels of staff including technical and managerial.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with key customers and service providers, and a proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Ensuring teams have met operational readiness requirements before services are handed over to Operations/BAU.
If this sounds like you, Please APPLY NOW!!!