The Network Operations team is responsible for operating and maintaining the health of our clients Enterprise network. This teams focus is on Design, Deployment and Management and plays a pivotal role in solving complex technical problems for our customers.
- Design monitoring & event management processes to maintain critical production systems availability.
- Proactively identify network risks and drive improvements
- Handle escalations and provide strategic solutions
- Identify and drive automation opportunities that reduces failure rates and downtime of network
- Create and document action plans and standard operating procedures
- Strong experience with Routing, switching and monitoring
- Big system/network experience (large enterprise)
- Network operations experience
- Full ownership of networking requirements (design, deployment and management)
- Proven experience with Cisco, Juniper and 3rd party networking providers
- Proven experience with Automation (python)
- Proven experience with Solarwinds or Ansible
- Proven experience with Splunk
- Proven experience with Services now
- Salary + company bonus
- Broad exposure over many aspects of cutting edge technology
- Carrer progression between multiple streams
For more information please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 and quote job #204938
If this does not align with your current career goals but you would like to connect for future basis then please don't hesitate to call
Looking forward to hearing from you!