We are currently looking for multiple Network Engineers for a Major Telco based in Sydney.
We are looking for engineers who are experienced in Transmission, IP Core Networks, and IT for 6 month contracts paying up to $450pd.
To be considered for the roles, all candidates must have:
- A technical qualification (diploma or degree) in Telecommunications Engineering (or related Engineering discipline).
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience in telecommunications.
- Basic understanding and knowledge including:
- Understanding of network architecture and elements
- Knowledge of technical design
- Solutions development lifecycle
- Basic computing skills and knowledge hardware and software
- Clearly communicate and present ideas and information to manager level
- Clearly communicate network design and recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to visually depict and interpret a solution design
- Experience with ITIL
- Experience in network design and implementation
- Experience in large scale network environment
- The right to work in Australia
Candidates for the Transmission roles should have experience in one or more of the following areas: SDH transmission, Carrier Ethernet, DWDM, IP Networking, OSS (Network management).
Candidates for the IP Core Network role should have experience with Cisco and/or Juniper Routers.
IT Network Engineers should have experience with Unix and Linux OS including log collection and analysis tools.
For more information, please send your CV in WORD format.