- Permanent Role
- Melbourne CBD
- Large Financial Organisation
Looking for Network Architect to work within a large Financial Organisation.
- Development of SOW for all significant engagements
- Facilitate the delivery of assigned Programs / Projects through the consumption of established technology services, patterns, strategies and roadmaps
- Technology Architecture creation for projects and other initiatives that meet the Program and Project functional & non-functional requirements
- Validation of technology requirements to ensure they are fit for purpose and cost effective and practical.
- Articulate platform functional and non-functional requirements to support assignment outcomes / objectives
- Contribute to the development of technology platform strategy and roadmaps within TPA domains through gaps identification when applying patterns and services in Program and Projects
- Actively support and contribute during Delivery Planning activities and outputs
- Create & assess options/proposals to offer a solution via the service catalogue or identify the need for new services.
- Assist with management of any solution architecture issues/exemptions required and propose remediation plan
- Manage architecture and solution dependencies within the assignment
- Facilitate alignment, management and integration with other projects in the consumption of new or modified services.
- Actively manage resource needs through Supply and Demand processes
- Governance of supplier solutions and services to ensure alignment to standards, strategies and roadmaps
- Ensure that solutions created are holistic incorporating architectural, commercial and operations requirements
- Ensure a risk management approach is adhered to for all solutions.
- Ensure thoroughness of planning and analysis activity in the early phases of the Program
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified (risk accountability forms part of all roles, as everyone is responsible for managing risk and compliance).
- General Managers and Heads of Technology for the various technology zones
- Broader Architecture & Strategy architecture community such as Business application architects (ie, Business/Enterprise and Solution Architects).
Skills and Experience required:
- Architecture solution design & delivery, Workplace and end-user technologies and services.
- Microsoft Foundation services (Networks, AD, SCCM, etc.)
- Sound understanding of Office 365 with Exchange deployment.
- Cloud servicing including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS & IoT. Redundant data storage systems and solutions.
- Experience and understanding of support services including DR & fail-over, system monitoring & alerting, performance monitoring, patch & update, AV protection, end-user support channels, reporting.
- Architecture solution design & delivery, hosting, cloud and infrastructure services.
- Data centre Hosting technologies including compute, virtualisation, OS, storage, Management, Monitoring, Tools and Technology supporting Hosting.
- Cloud technology (AWS, Azure, Google), Automation, Orchestration
- Architecture solution design & delivery for network services.
- Data centre networks, LAN, WAN, wireless technologies.
- Network monitoring and management, cloud connectivity, load balancers, VoIP & IP Telephony, network technology like Cisco, Juniper etc.
- Network protocols - routing & switching. Network security including VPN, firewalls and encryption
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference: #188129
Please click the apply button.