Do you enjoy working in a team developing with latest technology whilst also building products that make a difference? Then this job could be for you.
You will be a great fit for this role if
- You have backend development using web API and SQL technologies.
- A solid understanding of software development principles using any language or toolset but preferably C#, Vue and TypeScript.
- Automation of builds, tests and deployments.
- Independence, motivation and timely production of high-quality work.
- Solid communication between you and your team.
- A collaborative, problem solving attitude.
- Passion, pragmatism and empathy.
What you'll get from our client
- Join and you'll be working with the latest technology to build products that make a difference.
- You'll also get to work in a fun, collaborative and productive team.
- You'll be supported in your exploration of new ideas and novel ways to deliver our broad scope of work.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, maintainable and scalable code following Departmental standards and practices
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve and maintain existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Demonstrated experience in delivery of complex large-scale applications using technology stacks including, but not limited to the following:
- NET MVC / .NET Core
- Frontend frameworks including React, Vue or Angular
- CSS frameworks including Bootstrap
- Microsoft Web API / REST Architecture
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps build/release pipelines and tools
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud.
- Tell us about a time you used your strong analytical and problem-solving skills to create an innovative solution and what the outcome was.
- Outline your experience with the following desirable criteria:
- CI/CD Practices
- PowerShell automation
- Concurrent development source control (Git)
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Unit / Automated UI testing
- Mobile app development
- Working knowledge with relational database tools like SQL Server
For more information or to apply, please contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 236950