Our client is a leading established and reputable brand that makes and distributes software solutions for a rapid changing retail world. They provide a complete process & system solution covering all areas of the business from accounting solutions through to sales, CRM and much more.
Evolving from a very traditional of on-premises solution, transitioning to a more modern and essential web/mobile solution. To aid their transformation they need to hire a team of people.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract with likely to extend for 3 years.
Their team based in Parramatta is looking for 2 experienced Mobile developers.
Ideally the mobile developers should have strong experience with React Native and be across both ios and android; but open to cross train anyway.
The mobile developer will:
- Develop and maintain iOS and Android Apps using React Native
- Develop integration with back-end through REST APIs
- Work closely with Business Analysts and back end developers
- Perform 3rd level support (analysis, triage)
- Develop / update technical documentation and unit test scripts
- Participate in all phases of the SDLC
To be considered for this role:
- University / IT Qualification or at least 3 years relevant industry experience
- 3 years' minimum experience in developing software for iOS and Android
- Experience in Mobile App development using React Native, Redux and React JS
- Experience in native App Development for IOS (Objective-C/Swift) and Android (Java/Kotlin)
- Experience in deploying Apps to App Store and Google Play Store
If you feel you can hit the ground running, please click 'apply now'
For more information about this role, please call Meg Geronimo at 8267 4600 quoting job# 213490.