Our client a global Mining Company are seeking a Business Analyst to join their Major Projects division on an initial 6 month contract in Brisbane CBD.
- Responsible for developing business requirements specifications for project systems and initiatives.
- Engage and interact with customers, vendors, prime contractors, sub-contractors and other relevant parties to develop detailed requirements specifications on system improvements.
- Create technical and business documents based on the information collected to ensure that all the information is documented and available for future projects.
- Preparation and maintenance of appropriate project documentation in accordance with the requirements of the Project Management Methodology and contractual obligations.
- Liaise with different stakeholders to extract information about our existing instances, processes.
- Produce technical and architectural documentation as required to capture that information.
- Definition of the operational and technical systems for analysis in the Feasibility phase of the project.
- Experienced in developing business requirements / experience working with operational technical systems (Process control systems / IT/OT convergence)
- Experience with Major construction project systems packages (eg. Prism; Primavera; Omnicom)
- Solution Design and business analysis experience on projects including integration with Enterprise/Other systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with operational technologies and process control systems
- Extensive experience delivering projects in a multi-vendor environment
- Mining Experience - highly regarded
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537 quoting job reference number 18556