The Department is seeking to engage CRM Developers to support a new initiative within the Information Services Branch (ISB) that is currently in the process of obtaining funding. The Project will require the services of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developers to assist with development of key components of the new system.
Due to security clearance required for the role candidate must be an Australian citizen who hold sa minimum baseline clearance.
- Participate in full-life cycle development efforts which are based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Contribute to the Department's architectural best practices and CRM customisation standards to be utilised on Dynamics CRM-based project.
- Develop functionality to a high standard within the limitations of Dynamics 365 Online customisation.
- Utilise Microsoft Azure Applications (such as Logic Apps/B2C/API Gateways) to extend the Dynamics 365 Online implementation.
- Perform customisation of Dynamics 365 Portals to service public interactions with the Department.
- Perform CRM configuration, custom assembly development, and integration code and data migration scripts for Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based projects.
- Assist with the development of user stories and design artefacts to effectively convey requirements to client stakeholders.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure that customisation code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being followed.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in systems development and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Demonstrated ability to provide the services outlined in the work summary, including previous demonstrated examples.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), including the ability to communicate with diverse and non-technical stakeholders.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 209691.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.