Our client, a large international consultancy, is seeking a Maximo Developer to work onsite with their client in Sydney.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in leading and developing applications for a national Australian business.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Strong understanding of Maximo framework.
- Hands-on customization experience.
- Java programming skills.
- Hands-on experience in Maximo configuration.
- Experience on development of Automation Scripts (Java Script, Python).
- Good understanding of Maximo workflows, escalations and cron tasks.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle database and SQL scripts.
- Able to monitor system performance, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
- Understanding of Maximo Integration Framework (MIF).
- Experience working in an Agile environment/Projects (preferably SAFe).
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting: 189718 or please click the apply button.