About the role
Client is seeking a Master Scheduler for their Human Resources Information Management Solution (HRIMS) Program.
This position will be responsible for creating, managing, and overseeing a master schedule for the HRIMS Program.
- Oversee the scheduling/planning capability to build and consolidate the HRIMS program schedule.
- Ensure best practice including completeness, accuracy and consistency in schedule development and management across all the work streams.
- Provide schedule management guidance and support to the Project Managers, including in the development of the work breakdown structure and in identifying intra-program dependencies, schedule risk and issues.
- Work collaboratively with the project management team to ensure all aspects of the project's multiple timelines are accurately captured, maintained and analysed to ensure timely delivery.
- This position does not involve direct supervision of staff.
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience in similar Master Scheduler positions and a proven background of overseeing a scheduling/planning capability for a large-scale complex Program.
- Strong background of managing project governance and reporting within large and complex environments.
- A strong understanding of various IT project management frameworks and project methodologies.
- Extensive experience in using scheduling tools including ServiceNow, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Visio, SharePoint and other business process tools.
- Familiarity with the Australian Government context is desirable.
OPEN FOR PERMANENT RESIDENT
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 90548710quoting reference 208482.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.