- Grow Enterprise SaaS product reach through product marketing and event strategy
- Fortune 100 Best Company to work for - SaaS provider for all businesses
- 12 Month Initial Contract - CBD Location
- Partner with marketing & cross-functional teams to plan & implement initiatives to meet business unit growth targets
About the company and the role
This is one of the leading SaaS providers worldwide, specialising in CRM and Customer Success. They are looking for a Marketing Manager to help grow a specific business unit in the Asia Pacific.
You will need to have a deep-seated passion for technology and marketing, as well as the ability to engage with various business leads, sales staff and cross-functional teams to build iniatives to grow the business unit.
- Partner with marketing leads, and cross-functional teams to prioritize and execute multiple programs according to annual and quarterly plans, involving content creation and delivery
- Produce plans, timelines, and progress reports for each initiative. Drive programs through facilitation of day to day communication, weekly status meetings, and team priority reviews.
- Identify the right sales and marketing programs to deliver on targets and drive sales growth in partnership with the Product Marketing, Campaigns, and Sales Programs teams.
- Partner with Digital team to ensure content and stories are optimised on APAC web properties.
- Work directly with major partners and customers, in a global context, to drive market share and awareness through all marketing avenues
You will need to have/demonstrate:
- 5-6 years experience in product marketing, marketing or event strategy in a high tech company (enterprise software experience preferred).
- A passion for reporting results and an understanding of how to present the data in a way that makes sense
- History of executing multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- The ability to understand the internal products ecosystem and how they connect to offer a comprehensive solution to prospects and customers
- Experience developing compelling presentations and collateral. Knowledge of PowerPoint, Keynote and Photoshop a plus.
- The ability to identify and work towards metrics/KPI's
- A Bachelor's Degree
To enquire further about this role please contact Jack Richardson