Peoplebank are recruiting for Mainframe Developers (Model 204) to work in Adelaide on long term contracts
Skills and Experience required:
- IBM Mainframe systems and/or Model 204 development, or ability to acquire prior to commencement.
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver high quality solutions for complex business requirements on time.
- Strong understanding of coding best practices, including Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns and Data structures.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills of a high level.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team and engage with stakeholders successfully.
- Demonstrated understanding of management, systems development methodologies, testing methodologies and ITIL processes.
- Experience with TSO and ISPF, including JCL and batch processing.
- Experience designing, building, testing and consuming software services and cross platform integration.
- Understanding and experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
This is a great opportunity to secure long term Mainfames work, and the change to live and work in one of the World's Top 10 most liveable cities!
So please APPLY NOW for our immediate attention.
Please call Roni Thomas or Matthew Chatterton on 08 8112 7415 for more information.