About the Company:
Diversified insurance group operating throughout APAC with a customer-centric approach. Who are committed to creating a flexible working environment that supports their employees to reach their potential.
About the role:
Working alongside a team of 5 Linux Engineers, you will be responsible for providing infrastructure service delivery, maintenance and support across a portfolio of enterprise solutions.
* Deploy, configure, and support workloads to VMWare, AWS, Azure and Openstack
* Write, deploy and support automation flows, driving efficiency
* Install, configure and support hypervisor tools and provide 3rd level support
* Configure and support networking and subsystems
Skills and experience:
* 5+ years' experience in Linux administration and support
* 3+ years' experience in Redhat Linux (including administration and troubleshooting)
* Experience in scripting and use of automation as part of scripting
* Experience with VMWare, AWS/Azure and Openstack
* Ansible and Tower experience
* Experience working in enterprise level solutions
* Flexible working environment
* Potential contracting renewal
* Competitive daily rate
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 237088.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.