About the Role:
Our client is looking for a level 1 Desktop Support to provide technical assistance and fix issues within the IT sector. You will help install, upgrade, and troubleshoot hardware and software systems. You will need to have strong technology skills and enjoy working as part of a team. You should have a problem-solving attitude along with the ability to give clear technical instructions. You will ensure prompt and accurate customer service and increase client satisfaction.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel - escalation
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information - also follow up with escalation team
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- to be able to close at least 75 cases in 1 week (about 15 per day)
- Additional task will be discussed separately.
Skills and Experience:
- Comfortable and have exposure for dealing, talking and handholding with senior team \ executive
- High confident manners and attitude
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of Windows environment
- Some but not required tech knowledge on: Apple Mac, Citrix, SQL.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Excellent communication skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pravin quoting reference 248518.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.