Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and motivated Service Desk professional for an urgent contract role. This is an initial 6-week engagement, looking to commence late May and has extension options.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a minimum Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing professional and courteous first point of contact services; answering ICT Service desk support calls, or walk-up enquiries, logging requests and resolving where appropriate, or escalating when required.
- Contributing to the completion of the ICT Service Desk workload, including resolution of incidents and requests, ensuring progression and maintaining set priorities, keeping customers and team members informed and up-to-date, and where applicable informing relevant ICT managers of issues, or potential problems and proposed solutions.
- Ensuring Service Level Agreements associated with assigned tasks are met, if timings cannot be met, ensuring to escalate the issue to management and updating our clients.
- Providing a standard range of core ICT customer focused first level support services, which include, Account Management/password resets, IP Telephony and mobile phones, Certificate/policy management, Audio visual /conferencing, Outlook and MS Office support, including office 365, Imaging and issuing ICT assets (laptops, mobile phones)
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A demonstrated experience working in a service desk role, with the proven ability to manage multiple tasks/requests with competing priorities ensuring timely outcomes
- Tertiary qualifications and/or demonstrated experience in Information Communication Technologies with a strong focus on client service.
- High level of technical problem-solving skills and technical skills with, Windows 10 OS, Office 2016 and Active Directory
- An understanding of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
- Experience in/or the ability to learn the following:
- Polycom Video Conferencing
- Microsoft Teams
- Azure Active Directory
- Office 365
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 194682.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.