About the Role
The Technical Solution Architect a key role within the Office performs 365 Programme of the client. Working closely within and outside the team the role will be instrumental in defining strategic technology solutions in line with Enterprise Architecture, business application and infrastructure solution strategies. This role reports directly to the Project Manager.
- Works with technical and business stakeholders to formulate strategic technical architecture solutions;
- Develops and/or engages and manages service providers in devising and proving technical strategy proposals for consideration by senior management;
- Assists in formulating the technical direction of the organisation;
- Supports the programme by providing technical solution advice across a range of technical infrastructure and application/database infrastructure platform projects;
- Looks for opportunity to consolidate infrastructure platforms while ensuring continuous improvement and service delivery;
- Advises the organisation on behalf of the Office 365 Programme on the latest trends across all aspects of Cloud Services;
- Supports the formulation of strategies and solutions for IT-as-as Service, mobility, private and public cloud strategies, storage and modern network solution strategies;
- All other tasks as directed by the Project Manager and/or SP&G related to delivering / supporting the Program/Project
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 189146.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).