About the Company:
A multinational Australian organisation, who are leaders in the construction industry. They are committed to creating and delivering innovative solutions encouraging collaboration across the workplace. Headquartered in the Sydney CBD with modern offices and flexible work arrangements.
- Hands-on role, playing a Lead role, carrying out the design, build, test, document, and deployment of high performance React.js, Node.js and Restful Java Spring Boot API's
- Design and development of responsive, scalable, and highly performant React.js frontend applications
- Design and develop scalable, reliable, and highly performant Restful API's using Java Spring Boot on Postgres database
- Design and build security features such as Authentication and Authorization for Restful API's using Spring Security
- Collaborate closely with UX/UI Product Designers, Product Architect, Security Architect, Security Engineers and Scrum Master
- Drive best practices in software design, building reusable code modules and libraries and promote a Lean-Agile mindset
- Design and implement database schemas using PostgreSQL
Skills and experience:
- Experience developing large-scale enterprise SaaS products
- Prior experience providing technical leadership to Scrum teams
- Agile knowledge and experience
- Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, RESTful Services, JSON API
- Experience in containerisation and microservices architecture
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Helia Moosavi quoting reference 241503.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.