About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the role
Key role for a L&D eLearning Specialist to use both Instructional Design and Facilitation skills to define, design and then deliver a high standard of training. You will deliver a range training and assessment solutions in a range of subject matter areas including IT, policies and processes, compliance, values and ethical behaviour requirements, customer service and technical systems. You will work on a complex program within a unionised environment
- Provide quality training and assessment services
- Develop complete learning programs incorporating multiple delivery methods (eLearning, instructor led etc.) that are appropriate for stakeholder groups
- Deliver training as required
- Develop effective training packages that ensure the transfer of technical skills and competencies
- Evaluate training and assessment services to ensure compliance
- Develop and maintain training materials and manuals,
- Contribute to the design and delivery of supporting L&D curriculum
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Conduct quality assurance reviews of training deliverables
- Produce materials within timeframes
- Five+ years' experience in L&D, Instructional Design and facilitation in designing, developing and delivering training
- High level of Instructional design and development experience
- Must have experience in writing a Framework
- Must have experience in Captivate
- Ability to Consult with Vendors
- Experience in designing complex eLearning and blended learning solutions for a range of purposes including role based training, technical training, systems training, performance improvement and professional development
- Must hold Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and preferable LLN Certificate
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience in the delivery of high quality vocational education, training and assessment services.
- Demonstrated experience deliver learning in a unionised blue collar environment.
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder engagement skills
During interview you will be required to show your instuctional design examples
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 7 March
Only those located within Australia with work rights can be considered for this role.