To join a team of Functional consultants and Analysts in the delivery of business support across
the Kronos application. A key focus of this role will be delivering Kronos configuration requirements and promoting Kronos knowledge
across our key business stakeholder groups in line with the organisations people processes and governance. This role will partner
with Project Delivery teams, Service Delivery teams and IT to operate and maintain our integrated Time & Attendance solution
including investigating and defining business needs, facilitating the delivery of system updates and improvements while working
closely with the Optimisation, Devops teams to maintain consistency in application changes.
Participate in delivering Kronos configuration updates end to end in line with defined governance and process
● Delivery of project initiatives - specifically delivering Kronos EA configuration for new business units as they roll into our HR
Systems landscape. This includes build from scratch of new EA's into Kronos]
● Development and delivery of robust testing plans for all work delivered. This can also include reviewing test plans to ensure
QA controls are in place
● Support the Business with identifying updates required, driving case management
● Support and participate in key governance engagements to monitor systems performance and trends
● Engage with stakeholders, facilitate and develop communications and trainings plans for Service Delivery and the Business
as they relate to key cycles and processes
● Maintain and update documentation associated with any system enhancements including; workbooks and testing scripts
● Coach and develop stakeholders and end users to deliver high quality support to the business
● Evaluate and identify key functionality in enhancements and service releases that align with existing and proposed use.
● Support the creation of conceptual and logical business solution designs for new business solutions. Communicate solution
design to Business counterparts, Service Delivery Teams.
● Conduct application testing (new releases, functionality, and customising) in close co-operation with the development and
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button or contact Richard Bissitt