Our client, a well-known, large enterprise, is seeking a Software Engineer.
The Software developer responsible for construction of HTTP API solutions written using NodeJS
The successful candidate will responsible for:
- Day to day sprint activities, such as API development, documentation and unit testing.
- Writing clean code that is coherent and modular that can be used for deploying new endpoints to a suite of microservices in the Merge application.
- Analyzing data sets from multiple API's and tools such as Splunk to understand and leverage for visualisation and data-access within the merge application.
- Building frontend experiences that harness data from multiple API's to construct rich experiences for internal Telstra teams to use and consume.
- Working with customers to analyse new requirements, gather feedback and construct the product backlog. Turning their requirements into user stories and fostering good agile practices in the team when constructing the development plan.
The successful candidate will possess:
1 - 2 years commerical experience in the following:
- Frontend development
- HTTP API's
- Unit testing
- Documentation using confluence
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva quoting reference: 211342.