- Federal Government Organisation
- Melbourne CBD
- Fixed term contract until end of June 2019
- $79,604 + 15.4% super
Looking for Java Developer to work within a large Federal Government Organisation.
- Develop and maintain code.
- Undertake a combination of feature delivery, improvements and bug fixes
- Assist with documenting current systems flows as requested by clients
- Contribute to the evolving system architecture and design
Skills and Experience required:
- Essential - Extensive Full-stack Java programming experience covering data, business, server, and UI layer design and development.
- Knowledge of Oracle would be Highly Desirable
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST web services would be Desirable
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent skills in achieving a well-engineered outcome in programming and systems development activities including: design, coding, testing, evaluating, integrating, deployment and documenting complex systems, components, or processes from supplied specifications/
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong team focus on collaboration and development experience in an Agile setting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Skills and experience effectively working with legacy code.
- Degree or higher in Software Development (or similar).
All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship to be considered for this opportunity
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference: #187987
Please click the apply button.