- 6 months contract (possible extension)
- Australia's Big Brand
- Competitive contract rates
We are seeking a digital analyst who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and is looking to take the next step in his/her career to develop a Digital delivery competency to support Organisations strategic initiatives Mobile POS and Retail Launch Pad's
This digital analyst will work other app development and technical teams to design, build and support the next generation of our retail mobile applications.
- Build and support applications for the java mobile platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- 7+ years of software development experience and 2+ years on java mobile apps
- Experience in Agile Development software development methodologies (Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum, Crystal, Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM), Lean Development, OR Feature-Driven Development (FDD))
- Solid experience working with mobile app development flow, implementation, and release
- Experience in Java-Android SDK
- Solid concept of Java, OOP, design pattern, multi-threading
- Proven working experience in java app development and experience with Java, SQLite, Linux.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience in designing and developing rich user interface for mobile devices Design and code from specifications, analyses, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex mobile application
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on quoting reference number #210818