About the role
A large finance focused organisation is looking for a hands on Java Developer with experience in the DevOps space. In this role you will be providing on-going development and support of their Identity and Access Management platform. This role will be based in a complex and enterprise level development environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop, deploy and support the identity and access management system.
- Develop, deploy and support delivery tools.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot issues in the development, test and production environments.
- Perform production operations support.
- Manage frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Ensure continuous monitoring, review and update of CI/CD and SCM processes and tools.
- Experience as a Java Developer in a DevOps environment
- Solid understanding of automated software application builds and deployments.
- Security focused with solid experience with identity and access management development is desired but not essential
- Technical experience with: Java, Oracle OUD, JMeter, REST Assured, GitHub, Artifactory, Cyberark, Jenkins, Sonar, Maven, Gradle, Ansible, Amazon Web Services, WebSphere Application Server, Splunk, Application Performance Monitoring (APM), Performance testing in a DevOps environments
- Knowledge of SAMO, OAuth 2.0, Liberty, OpenID Connect will be looked upon favourably.