The Java Developer engages in the design and the development of high-quality solutions in support of business and technical requirements.
Key tasks and duties may include:
- perform and manage analysis, design, development, prototyping, unit testing and maintenance activities -solve highly complex problems and deliver high quality solutions
- perform high-level analysis of technical requirements
- undertake technical design and development of highly complex custom solutions
- manage the release and ensure go-live production support and maintenance
- ensure compliance with endorsed software development methodologies -provide support to development teams to ensure high quality custom solution realisation
- lead and manage the operations of a team including overseeing work priorities and resource management
- maintain and support existing system/technology to support day-to-day operation
- report on the achievement of business outcomes, key performance indicators and quality assurance in the area of responsibility
- prepare and review a range of written material which may include technical and corporate documentation
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience of using Java/JEE technologies for at least 3 years.
- Demonstrated experience of delivering end to end solution.
- Ability to analyse, design, develop and unit test complex systems.
- Understanding of different design patterns and hands on experience delivering solutions using Java EE, web services, Git and relational database.
- Experience with JPA, Hibernate and Spring to implement high performance solutions.
- Understanding of different design patterns and hands on experience delivering solutions using Angular, Node/NestJs, GraphQL and RESTful services.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben van Loggerenberg on (02) 6268 9703 quoting reference 241019
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.