Our client, a well-known, large enterprise, is seeking a Java Developer. This is a 3-month contract opportunity with views of extensions!
The External Ratings Framework is an entity which ingests ratings from External Ratings providers such as Moodys and S&P for inclusion in the clients Customer Risk Rating processes. As part of the Basel-mandated FRTB (Fundamental Review of the Trading Book) which will fundamentally transform the calculation of market risk capital impacting, markets, finance, technology, risk and operations, the External Ratings Framework will be re-platformed and uplifted to provide better information currency and reliability to dependent systems.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Commercial experience as a Java Developer utilising; Java 8 or Java 9
- Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Cloud Gateway, Spring Batch,
- HazelCast, ActiveMQ, JUnit or equivalent
- Experienced with AWS cloud setup and architecture
- Experience with RESTful APIs/Microservices
- Experience working with Bamboo, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
- API Gateway
- Experience with relational databases such as PostgresSQL
- Agile development experience is crucial
- CI/CD is a plus, also Unit Testing frameworks like JUint, Mockito and Jasmine
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva quoting reference: 211195.