- Initial 3 to 6-month contract
- Join an industry leading company
- Seeking commercial experience with Java, AWS & Azure
Our industry leading client is seeking an experienced Java Developer for an initial 3 - 6-month contract based 15- 20 mins from the Perth CBD. This role requires solid, commercial experience working within a Java development environment as well as proven AWS & Azure cloud experience.
- Designing, developing, testing & implementing complex integration services, interfaces and APIs;
- Planning, designing and testing solutions using approved testing methodologies;
- Participate in peer reviews of component design;
- Developing & maintaining technical documentation;
- Providing operational support for & maintenance of applications and systems.
- Strong, recent commercial hands on development experience utilizing Java, Maven, Python, JSON, GIT & CI/CD;
- Technical expertise in API specifications, RAML, OpenAPI Specification (swagger) & OOP/OOD;
- Must have solid knowledge & experience in cloud development technologies (Azure, AWS, Lambda, Event bridge, Step functions, CloudWatch & Cloud formation templates);
- Previous experience with SOA & Micro Service Development;
- SQL, NoSQL & backend database skills,
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum Methodology;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail.
If you have the skills and experience, we are seeking for this position, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 203941)