Our Federal Government Client is seeking experienced Interaction Designers who will be a part of a multi-disciplinary team to build and improve government digital services. They will be responsible for designing a user- focused and accessible service and making use of established design patterns.
This is a contract role until 30 June 2021 with 24 months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
To be successful in this role, you should have the following skills:
- Demonstrated experience with wireframing, prototyping, usability testing, web accessibility and responsive web design.
- Extensive experience and proven understanding of user centred design
- Extensive experience working in successful agile projects and programmes.
- Experience in developing user experience methodologies including processes, procedures and artefacts in large organisations.
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking interaction design, usability testing and user experience pathways.
- Demonstrated high level written and oral communication skills and ability to communicate and present user experience benefits.
- Sound time management and organisational skills and ability to work with limited supervision.
- Good understanding of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 210390
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.