About the Organisation
As part of the Victorian Government initiatives to build regional locations, this government initiative has recently opened up a new central office in Geelong. Their integration program they have embarked on now requires a Support Specialist to assist in implementation.
About the Role
The Integration Solution Support Specialist will work to support the Integration Designers in implementing the agreed designs and plans. This is an integral role to ensure these designs are developed in such a way to ensure the smooth integration of legacy midrange/middleware to CRM and/or cloud
- Work closely with Integration Designers to identify issues, gaps or opportunities with descign scopes
- Support, maintain, enhance and deploy applications assigned to their service.
- Code and test applications and identify potential issues
- Incident handling and maintenance of support documentation
Skills and Experience
- Strong expeirence supporting integration programs in diverse environments
- Solid technical experience, with an emphasis on IBM tools, including:
- API Management
- Experience across other tools, including Splunk, Docker and Redhat Linux and CRM (Salesforce) will be highly regarded
- Cloud integration experience, preferably on AWS, but will also consider experience on GCP, Azure or BlueMix
- Very strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact John Cassisi on 03 8080 7260.
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button.