We are currently recruiting for a Integration Developer to work within a dynamic team environment for an iconic Australian Retail Company.
- Design, develop and support integration solutions and contribute to the successful delivery of Integration projects in a dynamic environment
- Develop technical deliverables for solutions based on EAI /ESB/API integration, web services, Cast Iron and MQ concepts
- API Gateway Management experience desirable
- Extensive experience in IBM IIB10 Message Broker configuration and administration
To be successful in these roles, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- At least 5 years development experience with SOA/EAI/MQ concepts
- Proven EAI Message Broker experience in the areas of Message Flow development, Message Set definition, debugging and an understanding of ESQL
- Willingness and proven ability to learn new technologies
- Control M and Unix Experience highly desirable
- Proven performance in planning, designing, maintaining and supporting enterprise based computing infrastructure in a large scale, complex and distributed business environment
**Please note this role is based in Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs**
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW or call Lavanya on 03 8080 7213 for more information.
Job Reference: #186873