Our client is a reputable Australian Utilities company. They are looking for an Integration Developer to join their team to build new cloud data and analytics capability.
For this role, you will:
- Develop solutions to the intended solution architecture for Integration.
- Drive a test-driven and quality-led culture by building systems that prove their correctness using tools such as TDD, BDD, CI/CD and automation.
- Ensure that documentation is produced for solutions built by Integration to enable the team to support the solutions in production and for future change.
- Work closely with UX and BA resources to ensure outcomes are met when developing solutions.
- Provide input in the solution architecture direction of Integration by contributing to continuous delivery and improvement opportunities.
To be considered for this role, you must have experience in
- Experience in developing and maintaining applications and digital projects together with extensive knowledge of service management, development, and integration.
- Understanding of software versioning and revision control system (e.g., SVN, Git).
- A sound understanding of cloud-based service architectures and AWS product offering.
- Experience in containerization with Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Experience in Code quality and security tools such as SonarQube, Nexus IQ etc.
Some of the technologies they use:
- Write code in Typescript or Python .
- Sometimes use enterprise integration products like MuleSoft.
- Write APIs in REST and GraphQL.
- Use Azure DevOps for our code and CI/CDAll our solutions are hosted in AWS.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please click the "APPLY" button now.
For more details, please contact Meg at 02 82672478 quoting job# 243200