Looking for a InfoSphere Specialist in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: 12 months + extension of 2x12 months
Clearance: Baseline or ability to gain
- 3 years' experience with InfoSphere DataStage versions 11.3 or higher with overall Data Warehouse Architecture and Best practices;
- 5+ years' experience in the following programs:
- ETL and Data Migration;
- InfoSphere Datastage;
- Analyzer developer and administration; and
- QualityStage development and administration;
- Experience in ETL, Data Migration, Infosphere Datastage, Qualitystage development and administration;
- Ability to be a self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritise and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment;
- Be results oriented with ability to produce quality products that deliver organisational benefit;
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills;
- High level verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to interact proactively with internal and external customers;
- Professional IBM certification in DataStage;
- Experience with Teradata Database;
- Experience with IBM Data Replication (Change Data Capture).
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.