Want to utilise your strong I.T. knowledge and strong professional experience to help set off your career in the Cyber Security space as an IDAM Analyst!? This is an opportunity to join one of Australia's leading superannuation funds as an Identity and Access Management Analyst.
In this role you'll combine your prior professional experience and strong I.T. understanding with strong analytical thinking to contribute to Identity and Access Management work and policies across the client business.
Part of a cohort working in different roles in the business, this role will provide a tailored 12-month training and support program to support your transition and development into your new position.
The role will play a critical part in high profile security projects across the business and will require strong risk analysis and senior stakeholder management skills.
This role requires Australian Permanent Residency or Citizenship.
This role is suitable for early career, return to work and career transition candidates.
- Prior professional experience with demonstrated analytical skills
- Technical understanding of I.T. Systems (Azure preferable)
- Governance exposure
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Desired experience (beneficial but not mandatory)
- Prior experience or understanding of Identity and Access Management (IAM), Privilege Access Management (PAM), Identity Governance and Admin (IGA) tools such as CyberArk and Sailpoint
- Experience in ITIL environments
Apply Now to find out more about this great opportunity