As part of the Information Security team, the Identity and Access Management (IAM) Consultant will be responsible for helping to uplift the identity and access governance and administration capabilities.. This will include the delivery and support of privileged access management solutions, identity governance and administration solutions and access management solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and driving opportunities to improve IGA, IAM and PAM practices across the business
- Delivering robust best practice solution designs.
- Continuously improving processes within the IAM team, applying automation and CI-CD practices where possible
- Deliver solutions in the areas of automated provisioning, identity governance, role, management, federation, single sign on and privileged access management.
- Proactively monitoring and remediation of operational issues with all services supported by the IAM team
Skills and experience:
- Understanding of the application of Identity Governance and Administration solution capabilities including User Lifecycle Management, RBAC design and implementation, Access Governance requirements and reporting, Multi-factor authentication, SSO, federated access, related cloud solutions
- Must be self-motivated, self-managed and capable of multi-tasking and accepting change both in tasks and schedule
- Ability to articulate (verbally/visually) complex ideas, approach, concepts, options, risks, impacts, and business value to technical, business and leadership stakeholders
- Superior analytical, evaluative and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding business acumen, and a sound understanding of superannuation regulations
- Expert technical and thought leadership in the Security domain
- Contribution to short, medium- and long-term planning and effectively promote ideas
- Process definition and procedural documentation
- Ability to manage multiple, conflicting demands, to work under pressure and, throughout, endeavour to maintain service continuity across key business systems
- Strong, open communication within the team is vital. Each member of the team must be most supportive of their peers, giving and taking advice and feedback in an honest, open environment and striving to improve knowledge and competency of self and team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Information Systems, or related field
- Certification, or other evidence of endorsed training, in one or more Identity and Access Management and Governance products
- Certification in CyberArk privileged access management products
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in V2 or V3 is highly desirable
- Experience in implementing Sailpoint IdentityNow
- Expertise in implementing an IGA product other than IdentityNow
- Expertise in implementing CyberArk's privileged access management products
- Experience using web service APIs to automate deployment of configuration and code
- Expertise in integrating IGA products to Directory Services technologies such Microsoft Active Directory
- Foundation experience in Oracle Database or MS SQL Server
- Experience in implementing technologies to address audit and regulatory compliance requirements
- Knowledge and experience of programming in Java and other languages
- Thorough understanding of HTTP, XML and LDAP
- Experience working in large IT environments with a working knowledge of enterprise architectures including networks, protocols, messaging systems, database, storage, directory services, security infrastructure, Unix/Wintel/Linux, etc.