Peoplebank are recruiting for Wintel Engineers to work in Edinburgh, SA on a long-term contract (up to 18 months).
As this role is working in the Defence sector, you MUST hold an existing NV1 clearance, ideally an NV2 security clearance. All work must be completed onsite (no remote or WFH is possible)
Working as part of a project team that is supporting Group-wide organisational changes, duties will include renaming AD objects, divisional name changes, moving users to new organisation groups, renaming email distribution groups, etc.
Skills and Experience required
3+ years administering, managing and/or supporting one or more of the following:
- Microsoft Server 2012, 2016
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Automation with PowerShell
- Microsoft certifications and Tertiary studies in the field of IT are preferred
You will also have
- Sound interpersonal skills including the ability to work as a member of a team and communicate effectively with colleagues and clients at multiple organisational levels.
- Internal and external customer relationship management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective listening and problem-solving skills
- Effective meeting facilitation skills
- Responds strongly and positively to challenging work and deadlines
- Proficient in troubleshooting, investigation and reverse engineering of complex and undocumented systems.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration, or you can call Jerry Belialba on 08 7078 8894
SA: LHS 296564