We are seeking System Analyst to provide advice and analysis support for IT systems and/or process design
In this role you will:
- Identify and action change requests, defects, risks and issues Contribute to the production
- Review of systems documentation that clearly articulates the requirements
- Risks Commence negotiations with stakeholders during the design
- Understand system requirements and leverage expertise to resolve complex problems
- Recognise and develop system or process improvements and formulate recommendations for solutions that meet operational needs and deliver improvements
- Evaluate the impact of change requests and errors and suggest solutions and mitigation strategies to ensure minimal impact on business operations
- Prepare and execute complex test scripts; report test issues and manage defects
- Specialising in data analysis and information gathering
- Proficient in using and presenting data through MS Office suite applications
- Expert in reading XML and detailed design documents to assess, translate and effectively communicate with team leader, business stakeholders and technical teams.
- Able to represent the team in meetings with business partners or other technical teams whilst supporting the team lead or replacing the lead whilst absent.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold an Australian Government security clearance baseline and above
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at paul.vinay@ peoplebank.com.au. you can reach Paul on 02 6245 1725
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.