Our client is looking for a Service desk analyst with great communication skills.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develops and sustains effective working relationships with colleagues, customers and clients.
- Works in accordance with Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements.
- Provides customer service of a high calibre to all customers to achieve ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Receives and handles requests for support. Promptly allocates calls as appropriate. Maintains relevant records within the IT Ticketing system ensuring metadata is maintained.
- Well-developed communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously, in an environment characterised by high volumes of work, tight deadlines, conflicting priorities and competing expectations
- Adherence to policies and procedures in the execution of duties
- Provides support to technology projects as required.
Skills & Experience:
- Technical knowledge to provide Level 1-3 Technical solutions support.
- Experience in MS Office 365
- Knowledge in Collaboration Tools example MS Teams and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server & Windows Operations systems
If you are interested and have the required skills, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 242447)