IT Service Desk Analyst required for a 6 month contact, to be based in the Adelaide CBD (onsite work is required).
The role is to start in January 2021, but we are interviewing and selecting successful candidates before Christmas - so don't delay and APPLY NOW!
Working in an inclusive and supportive small team, your responsibilities will include
- Respond to requests for technical IT and system platform assistance, via both phone or email
- Diagnose and escalate technical hardware and software issues
- Following standard help desk procedures, you will log all help desk interactions and follow up with customers and users to ensure complete resolution of issues
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Prepare reports
Skills and Experience required
- 2+ years of experience working in a similar IT Helpdesk role working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- Experience researching, analysing and interpreting system platform problems
- knowledge of relevant call tracking applications
- related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support
- You must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with a demonstrable passion for providing exceptional customer service.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.
SA: LHS 296564