Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of a hard working and motivated IT Project Officer, who is currently working at an APS4 level, for a contract role. This is an initial 6-month engagement, with extension options, and is working from our Client's south Canberra location. This is an urgent requirement and as such will result in a rapid onboarding for the successful Candidate.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Investigating and managing client record issues
- The set up and coordination of meetings
- Section and team administrative tasks
- Resolution of standard enquiries from stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Strong, demonstrated ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Solid problem-solving skills and a drive to reach resolution on complex issues
- Experience with client record management in an application system setting
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 193869.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply. Baseline clearance is preferred.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.