One of our clients is looking for a Project Manager, initial 6-month contract based in Port Macquarie.
The role will provide project management services, lead development of Investment Submission Forms, Project Management Plans and Business Cases.
- Demonstrated experience managing technical projects of work including change management within a large enterprise, and proven ability to deliver agreed outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in adhering to project budget and schedule and scope.
- Experience with compliance to high levels of project governance and reporting.
- Experience conducting procurement processes and negotiating statements of work.
- Strong financial skills including business case analysis, cash flow modelling, budgeting and forecasting.
- Ability to manage project risks and issues and implement effective controls and solutions to ensure project delivery.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in detail