Sydney CBD Based role
Combination of Projects and BAU
Infrastructure Engineer to support the Asia Pacific region including Australian, New Zealand and Singapore. The role will be a combination of project work and BAU within a predominantly Azure cloud-based environment
- Driving projects and day to day Maintenance within an Azure Environment
- Ensure the IT infrastructure, including, servers, networking, AD, and associated services are implemented, administered, maintained, and healthy.
- Oversee and monitor incidents escalated to the Infrastructure Team to ensure appropriate resolution issues raised.
- Work within a small dedicated geographically dispersed team on all aspects of a busy corporate environment.
- Monitoring server and network performance to ensuring system uptime, availability, and reliability.
- Manage IT assets and their lifecycle.
- Oversee and meet metrics for infrastructure, network, and business services.
- Promote continuous improvements of systems, people, and process.
- Support IT Projects Team with the transition of technology projects and change into IT Operations.
- Recommend initiatives to introduce and enhance our infrastructure portfolio.
- Actively collaborate with the wider IT global and local teams to provide quality solutions.
- Strong experience in Azure
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft technologies (AD, GP, DHCP, MFA, SCCM, ADFS, DFS, O365, PowerShell, SharePoint).
- Windows Server skills - patching, software packaging and SOE deployments.
- SQL and Exchange exposure highly regarded.
- Windows Virtual Desktop experience
- SCCM/Intune experience
- Experience working with ITIL aligned processes
If interested in the role, Please select APPLY or contact Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting reference 237297