About the role
The IT Desktop Support Analyst works across a broad range of technologies and liaises with multiple areas of the business to support incidents, problems, changes and requests. The role provides on-site support to sites across metropolitan and regional Victoria and assists customers to work through issues and requests via phone, email, walk up or Teams messages
- Initial 6-month contract (high chance of extension - potential permanent conversion)
- The position will require some metro, and occasionally regional, travel. Valid Australian Driver's license is required.
- Occasional on-call roster
- Proactively keep customers informed in relation to issues and/or requests raised and provide accurate and high-quality advice, which contributes to meeting customer expectations and timeframes.
- Ensure action and resolutions are logged within the Service Management System to provide an auditable record.
- Ensure incidents/requests are logged, diagnosed, and resolved
- Provide 2nd level support for all end user computing, undertaking maintenance and administrative activities whilst providing a high-quality service
- Act as a key point of contact for all high priority incidents
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience in supporting enterprise directory environments underpinned by Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD, SCCM, Intune, Group Policies, VPN technologies, Citrix.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows 10 operating system, Office 365 applications.
- Understanding of infrastructure (DHCP, DNS, and Exchange) and networking (IP Addressing, routing, network topologies).
- Understanding of Azure Active Directory, Azure services, and related technologies within the Microsoft ecosystem to support IT services.
- Working knowledge of Service Management tools - ServiceNow.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft desktop operating system technologies, IOS.
- Strong knowledge of SCCM/Intune. (Desirable)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Grant McKibbin at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.