About the Company
Our client, a leading pioneer and one of the most iconic Australian organisations is looking for a talented and experienced iOS Software Engineer/ iOS Developer to join them and be a part of a dynamic team undertaking exciting projects.
About the role
We are looking for a Software Engineer (iOS) / iOS Developer to join the team. The successful candidate will work with a group of problem solvers who work collaboratively across projects.
- Assist Analysts and Designers with the design, prototyping and preparation of software specifications and interaction designs for product features
- Assist with the preparation of test plans for the purpose of quality assurance testing software deliverables
- Develop robust, high quality software meeting the requirements of the agreed specifications and complying with requirements formal and informal development team standards and procedures
- Develop, deploy, and maintain iOS application to deliver for client and business needs.
- Provide constructive input to architectural and UX decisions for new features
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Unit test code robustness including usability and stability
- Work closely with quality assurance team members to resolve issues raised by testing throughout the development cycle
Work collaboratively with extended team members such as Designers, BA's, Support as well as other iOS team members.
Skills and experience :
- Swift - Strong experience
- Git - Strong experience
- Familiarity with Cocoapods
- Familiarity with Fastlane
- Experience in Unit testing and quality assurance
- MVVM Architecture
- Dependency injection
- Familiarity with working in a continuous integration environment
- Networking and Data Persistence
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ashwini Murthy on 0282672494 quoting reference 240034.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.