Our client, one of the leading Financial institution is looking for Security Analyst (IDAM). You will be responsible for queue driven, Access Control Design focused outcomes. You will be able to define and refine process documentation in order to onboard applicaitons onto Sailpoint IQ
In addition to your strong technical capability, you will be a proven team player, independent thinker and have a collaborative attitude towards your work and colleagues. you will also be responsible for:
- Automating manual activities and improving the overall control consistency and coverage (across the bank)
- Collaboration across various technology and business teams / areas to better understand challenges and enhancement opportunities, balanced with a risk and control focus.
- Understand Risk, Audit and Compliance policy
- Proven team player willing to work in a fast-paced agile environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work closely with staff across the business
- Have an attention to detail and outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
You Will need to be familiar with:
- SailPoint IIQ
- Service Now
- Active Directory
- Collaboration tools (Confluence, Jira, Rally)
- Scripting experience (Python, PowerShell)
- Automation tools (Jenkins, Artifactory)
- Source control for all scripts and app development using GitHub.
- Reporting to the 2IC / Manager
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!
Please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217