ICT Cyber Security Advisor
- 2 x initial 6-month contracts
- Analysis & resolution of complex technical & cyber security issues;
- Requires NV1 security clearance
A highly regarded organization is seeking the services of two experienced ICT Cyber Security Advisors to work on multiple projects within the cyber security space.
- Provision of artefacts, processes & delivery of business focused security outcomes to meeting the security needs of the projects;
- Provision of architecture & other design documentation;
- Provision of advice on recommended mitigations to address security risk and compliance deficiencies.
- Demonstrated experience in the analysis and resolution of complex technical and cyber security issues;
- Must be an Australian Citizen OR hold a security clearance of Negative Vetted 1 (NV1);
- Proven experience working for a government agency to deliver enterprise scale technology or infrastructure projects;
- Experience in the definition, design and implementation of appropriate controls to mitigate against the risks of cyber-attacks and mitigate vulnerabilities across digital services and enterprise applications;
- Demonstrated experience in conducting scoping and security assessments of new on-premise and cloud-based systems, applications and infrastructure;
- Demonstrated experience in the development of artefacts, processes and delivery of business focused security outcomes that:
- meet security compliance obligations (e.g: ISO/IEC 27001/2, Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM), Secure Controls Framework (SCF));
- are developed in accordance with security risk frameworks (e.g. ISO/IEC 27005, ISO 31000, NIST SP 800-30 r1, NIST SP 800-39);
- based on current security best practices (e.g. other NIST guidance, Centre for Internet Security (CIS) benchmarks).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong presentation skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders of all levels.
If you are interested in the position, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Please note: we can only consider candidates who possess a current NV1 Security clearance.
Contact: Chathu Jayawardena - 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 206780)