The role is to undertake business analysis activities in support of the implementation of a cloud Identity and Access Management (IdAM) function for the OCIO. The Business Analyst will work closely with the Project Manager and project technical resources to undertake analysis and documentation relating to the IdAM project.
- Draft business analyst artefacts and documents that may include risk analysis, scope modelling, problem tracking and sequence diagrams;
- Undertake project quality management tasks such as peer and quality reviews of specifications and design documents and participate in project reviews, ensuring designed solutions meet business requirements;
- Provide support on stakeholder analysis, assisting the team to engage with stakeholders to effectively understand cross-business functions;
- Examine and organise requirements to record dependencies, relationships and identify logical sequences;
- As a senior member of the team, possess the ability to work independently with limited supervision;
- Have the ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards;
- Manage confidential and sensitive information;
- Foster a positive culture within the team aligned with Agency values; and
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience as an ICT Business Analyst.
- Demonstrated experience working with cloud environments Azure, AWS etc in a business analyst capacity.
- Demonstrated experience working on an IdAM project preferred.
- Ability to obtain and maintain an NV1 clearance,
- Experience working in Government, or providing services to Government agency
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 214042