Please note: due to the hard border closure only candidates based in NT, SA or WA will be considered.
Are you an experience resources Business Analyst looking for a fast pasted, collaborative work environment looking for a long term contracting opportunity?
Our Tier One resources client are looking for a star ICT Business Analyst to work across two projects.
Application and Server Migrations Project
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment to create technical questionnaires for the application analysis
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement working with the technical and business teams to collate and centralise findings
- Create application test plans for server and application migrations
- BPMN documentation of testing processes for server migrations, coordinating and supporting the process
- Must have experience working with remediation program teams, ideally SQL and Windows.
- Source technical data from CMDB and functional documentation
- Update CMDB to improve outcomes based on technical findings
- Create supply orders for scope of works
- Assist the change management Process
- Review high level requirements and provide input and review for the Business case
- Review Solution Architecture Specifications
- Work closely with site comms and facilities teams to gather vendor quotes and review budgets
- Provide input into the RAID
- Consult with the cybersecurity team on risk assessments
- Commence the Service Transition to support of the delivered solutions
- Support the PM with reporting