Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and skilled ICT Business Analyst with Dynamics CRM experience, for a 6-month contract role working from their CBD offices.
You will be involved in user access self-service portal project and will possess the proven ability to work across the full BA spectrum.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a Baseline/NV1 Federal Government security clearance.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking analysis of business functions, processes and associated needs/capabilities, including the definition of user requirements, leading to the design and development of improved service offerings.
- Conducting elicitation and design workshops and discussions with key stakeholders.
- Liaising with business and technical areas to facilitate timely resolution of issues as they arise.
- Providing advice and preparing various documents such as briefs, minutes, presentations.
- Providing support for project communications and stakeholder engagement activities.
- Development of technical and non-technical standard operating procedures.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Business analysis experience of 5 + years
- Dynamics CRM experience, specifically in relation to user access self-service portals experience
- Proven ability to undertake current state assessments to identify gaps/inefficiencies and business process redesign.
- Experience working across the full BA spectrum (i.e. both business-focused and technical domains).
- Stakeholder engagement ability, demonstrating influencing and negotiating skills with excellent relationship building skills.
- Experience working with all levels of staff to understand their requirements and capture them into a complete and holistic requirements set.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on (02) 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: #186517
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.