Our client is seeking to engage a highly skilled and experienced ICT Business Analyst to support the Project Team responsible for approaching the market to procure a new Management System to meet the team's current and future business requirements and to accommodate business growth.
As a Business Analyst, you will be required to:
- Develop a formal Business Architecture document, a blueprint of the organisational and strategic objectives, and tactical demands with the solution's Functional Specification.
- Develop a formal Functional Specification document that describes the department's capability, appearance, and interactions requirements.
- Undertake a Market Review through a systematic market analysis of the characteristics, capacity and capability of the software market to determine the extent to which the market can meet the Business Architecture and Functional Specification.
- Assist in the development of a Business Case document to support replacing the current PMS including cost estimates and analysis from the Market Review;
- Develop and provide a detailed Statement of Requirement (SoR) for inclusion in the tender documentation for an approach to market
- Assist in the development of the procurement strategy, including recommendations for any staging.
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Zahid Alam on 02 6245 1739
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.